Delivery programme for welding fittings
Elbows, tees, reducers, caps, branch bends and saddles, but also o-lets (e. g. weldolets, threadolets)
We deliver all common versions and all standardized dimensions.
We deliver fittings in structural steel or boiler grades, low temperature grades and in grades for linepipes for flammable substances.
- S235/St 37.0
- P235GH-TC1 and TC2/St 35.8 I and III
- P250GH/C 22.8
- 16Mo3, 13CrMo4-5, 10CrMo9-10
- L290NB/StE 290.7, L360NB/StE 360.7
- A234 Gr. WPB
- ASTM A234 Grade WPB, WP5, WP11,
- WP22, WP91
- ASTM A420 Grade WPL6
Tailer made products
If your task requires a non-standardized elbow to finish you project, we would offer fittings according to dimensions, drawings or isometries provided by you.
- Cutting of wall thicknesses and preparation of welding seam
- Sand blasting acc. to cleaning standard required, such as SA 2,5
- Priming acc. to your specification, e. g. epoxy resin or zinc dust
- Pickling and neutralizing or phosphating
- Galvanizing, e. g. hot or cold galvanizing
- PE-coating and/or CM-lining (inside), all executions
- Marking as per customer’s specification
- Inspection test certificate 2.2 resp. 3.1 acc. to EN 10204 (depending on material grade)
- Third party inspections acc. to EN 10204 3.2 resp. 3.1C by will be performed by an inspector named by the customer resp. by an official stipulated inspector in cooperation with accredited laboratories. Additional material testings, such as charpy-impact test or tensile test, can also be performed.
Fittings will be delivered acc. to DIN, EN and ASTM-standard.
Degree of utilization
Reduced degree of utilization (standard)
Equal wall thickness on both welding ends and at the fittings body as well as tube with the same defined wall thickness. Its strengths against internal pressure is lower as the strength of a tube with the same outer diameter, wall thickness and of the same material grade.
EN 10253 Typ A
e. g. DIN 2605-1, DIN 2615-1, DIN 2616-1
Full degree of utilization
Heavier wall thickness for the fittings body, same strength against internal pressure like a tube with same outer diameter, same wall thickness and of the same material grade.
EN 10253 Typ B
e. g. DIN 2605-2, DIN 2615-2, DIN 2616-2